[Magdalen] Roger 2015 (was Re: Where to go? - update)

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 02:31:47 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/7/2015 6:32:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

On  17/12/2014 01:03, Scott Knitter wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 5:20  PM, Roger Stokes
> <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com>  wrote:
>> Tue 09    Collect car and drive to  Milwaukee
> Three days in Milwaukee! I shall have to assemble a list  of
> recommendations. They'll include German dinner at Karl  Ratzsch!
> http://karlratzsch.com/

Time is  running out.  I arrive Milwaukee on Tuesday.  Despite my
preference for Real (Cask conditioned) Ale I understand that Miller
Brewing is a "Must visit".

Roger>>>>

Not inexpensive, but there are the two famous German restaurants
in Milwaukee - Karl Ratzch's and Mader's.

Also the Milwaukee Art Museum down on the Lake is worth a visit.

David Strang.