[Magdalen] Roger 2015 (was Re: Where to go? - update)

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:29:14 UTC 2015

Peter wasn't his only son. He had another, Tom, who was slightly older than
I was. Tom was a bit of a rascal and got into some trouble here and there,
but he was a lovable kid, tall and gangly as I remember him. I remember him
at diocesan youth events.

The bishop could get down with us kids too. He would wear shorts at camp,
and shoot straw wrappers at you when you weren't looking. Came of having 5
kids, I guess. We loved him.