[Magdalen] Shock in Situ.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:30:03 UTC 2015

There is a wonderful book called "FDR's Funeral Train", which is a
wonderful read if you're interested in FDR and trains.  I felt as though I
was on that train heading north to Hyde Park from Georgia.

+++
Grace & peace,
Deacon Jon Egger

*“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who
has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to
deceive and overawe the People."(Eugene V. Debs, Anti-War Speech, June 16,
1918) *