[Magdalen] Shock in Situ.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Mon Jun 8 23:19:08 UTC 2015

From: Jon Egger

>There is a wonderful book called "FDR's Funeral Train", which is a
>wonderful read if you're interested in FDR and trains.  I felt as though I
>was on that train heading north to Hyde Park from Georgia.

I second that, wholeheartedly!

I saw the RFK Funeral train in 1968. Some maybe interested in the current
project to recreate the Lincoln Funeral train.

I;ve read some nice articles on the funeral trains of Arthur, McKinley and
Harding -- but I don’t think any worth a boo, nor a re-creation.

Cheers,
Jim