[Magdalen] New music director at our cathedral...some here may know of him...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:25:19 UTC 2015

Well, if he's at St. James, Richmond, he's got to be good; they have a wonderful music program!

And you mentioned Jim Steen--I had wondered where he was now. His former wife was our family therapist for a short time. He was the rector of St. Patrick's in DC when I was in seminary, and two of my classmates did their field work there. It was considered a plum assignment. Then he came out, and the church was taken off the field work list. Jim had been considered an excellent supervisor.

But, if course, the seminary wouldn't remove the churches that were opposed to women's ordination and wouldn't take women seminarians...