[Magdalen] Calvary, Pittsburgh

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:51:34 UTC 2015

Back in my teen days it was a very a great youth group church, every one
went there to catch the bus to Camp.  My cousins attended St Thomas which
is not longer like it was, but my uncle had his Funeral there. One of my
cousins became a priest partly,because to be chaplain and run the camp
programs you had to be ordained.  He now in Dover. There who family still
goes to camp every summer.
.