[Magdalen] Calvary, Pittsburgh

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 15:28:37 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/15/2015 9:52:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

The  coffee-hour moments I>>>>>

The coffee hour at Ascension used to be legendary.  I'm sure  what
a visitor experiences is quite different than the locals, but I recall  some
wonderful chit-chats, and meeting lots of interesting people on my
occasional visits there.

For example, I got to meet and know former Rector Norris+ while he
was still in residence at Three Rivers (Saint Gregory's) Abbey as  well
as the musical forces at the time.

All it takes is one or two motivated congregants at a coffee hour to
make it work well for welcoming guests.

David Strang.