[Magdalen] Proposed Property Settlement in Episcopal Litigation Turned Down

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 04:17:15 UTC 2015

Ginga

Totally agree. I used to be head oft eh Group Patent Dept at Reckitt and
Colman and I would always tell management that the only winners in such a
situation are the external lawyers.

However all is not lost - the parties are talking and this may be an
opening gambit from both sides. This is often the way settlements go

You might find that SC will relinguish the name if the trust funds go with
them (after all I guess SC raised the money for the trust funds in the
first  place and not the national church)

Blessings
Martin