[Magdalen] Proposed Property Settlement in Episcopal Litigation Turned Down

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:41:06 UTC 2015

Martin,
Mark Lawrence's breakaway church has not made a response.  To my knowledge
the proposal remains on the table. As far as motives, reasons, thinking of
the Lawrence leadership, I cannot speak for them.  You may read their
response and Canon Jim Lewis' comments on their webpage.

http://www.diosc.com/sys/index.php

Ginga