[Magdalen] Old Bishops Never Die; They Just Fade Away?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:53:36 UTC 2015

Cardinal Law hid out with the Sisters of Mercy of Alma in
Washington, D.C. for awhile, then became rector (?) of Santa
Maria Maggiore in Rome.

We have heard that one of Pope Francis' first actions was to
remove him from this post. He still lives in Rome. I don't think
he'll ever return to Boston (Cardinal O'Malley sold the Residence
to Boston College).

-M