[Magdalen] Proposed Property Settlement in Episcopal Litigation Turned Down

Robert Rea gapetard at stsams.org
Wed Jun 17 01:18:50 UTC 2015

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 08:17:57 PM Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> This is a peripheral comment, but I am saddened to see that Jim Lewis is
> associated with Lawrence and the breakaway diocese. I knew him years ago in
> a very different context in which he was heavily involved in social justice
> matters and seemed very progressive in his views. Obviously something has
> changed.

Different Jim Lewis. Very certain of that. Common names. Our favorite rabble
rouser continues. Check his Facebook page.

--
Bob Rea
mailto:gapetard at stsams.org
http://www.petard.us
http://www.petard.us/blog
http://www.petard.us/gallery

America, it was a wonderful country
        until they took it private
        and turned it into a theme park of itself