[Magdalen] Proposed Property Settlement in Episcopal Litigation Turned Down

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 00:17:57 UTC 2015

This is a peripheral comment, but I am saddened to see that Jim Lewis is associated with Lawrence and the breakaway diocese. I knew him years ago in a very different context in which he was heavily involved in social justice matters and seemed very progressive in his views. Obviously something has changed.