[Magdalen] Recycling

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Jun 17 10:02:20 UTC 2015

In Tennessee, I didn't exactly compost, but I had a spot way at the back of
my fairly large backyard where I threw garbage and weeds and any extra dirt
I had from tilling the garden, etc.  Before I started doing that, I dug
dirt from there for some purpose or another, and my predecessor must have
had the same practice, because the dirt I got was very brown and fertile --
but I also had volunteer squash and tomatoes from it!

As for recycling, do ask.  Some places may do it quietly; others do have
disposal bins in or near the canteen areas, etc.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu