[Magdalen] Recycling

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:32:56 UTC 2015

We have it easy...our building has both a rubbish bin (Dumpster) and a recycling bin that's the same size...huge. Single-stream recycling, so you just throw it all in there: paper, boxes, glass, plastics, metals. They sort it out at the plant. But I think they must end up with a lot of cr-p because people seem unable to follow simple rules, like no plastic bags....those go to the supermarket. I've seen videos of how the machines at the recycling plant have to be stopped periodically so they can cut out a mass of twisted plastic bags jamming up the works.

Sent from my iPad