[Magdalen] Church vacancy

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:28:29 UTC 2015

David>>> The palms are always of the hands anatomically.  So a
non-redundant
>> phrase would be "And hold you in the palms."

but the word palm alone does not signify 'of the hand' with out a qualifier
and the word palm(s) has more than one meaning in that spelling as well
David, so the word or phrase 'of his hands' clarifies the noun palm... just
as 'hold them in his palm' might,  ... I'm sure the grammarians among us
might weigh in with prepositional and declarative phrase info...

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck