[Magdalen] Church vacancy

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 18:48:25 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/18/2015 2:29:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

but the  word palm alone does not signify 'of the hand' with out a
qualifier
and  the word palm(s) has more than one meaning in that spelling as well
David,  so the word or phrase 'of his hands' clarifies the noun palm...
just
as  'hold them in his palm' might,  ... I'm sure the grammarians among us
might weigh in with prepositional and declarative phrase  info...

Lynn>>>>

Uhhhhhh.

I'm simply stating what is historically taught in courses in anatomy.

I never recall describing a lesion as being on the palm of the hand.
Instead, medically, the lesion is on the right or left palm.

Since there are only two palms, how can "of the hand" clarify  anything?

David Strang.