[Magdalen] Please Pray - Shooting in Charleston, SC church

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:18:40 UTC 2015

Sadly, disgustingly in South Carolina, children much younger than 21 are
given guns for Christmas and birthdays and just because it's deer season.
Not all South Carolinians would do that.  John and I own an antique rifle
of his fathers.  We have never had bullets for it.  We are not gun people
at all, nor are our closest friends.

It is not only, SC.  The United States culture is in free fall.
Ginga