[Magdalen] confederate flag was -->Re: Please Pray - Shooting in Charleston, SC church

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:15:20 UTC 2015

> Perhaps. But the Confederate flag decal on his license plate would
> have attracted the police's attention here. Not there apparently. Website:
> www.ichthysdesigns.com

Today, in a move that frankly surprised me, the TX powers-that-be decided
that the state of TX did not have to issue 'make your own plates' to anyone
with the Confederate flag on them, OR offer them as part of the usual lineup
of available plates... this  case had gone to the TX Supremes under the
banner of freedom AND *historical* honoring of the family members who fought
and died....

Thank you TX for doing something right....

Lynn, gruntled resident of said state...

attributed to Erma Bombeck