[Magdalen] Please Pray - Shooting in Charleston, SC church

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:04:42 UTC 2015

Hon. Bakari Sellars, 30 y.o representative to SC legislature, was
interviewed by Chris Matthews a few minutes ago.  He commented on how
hurtful it is to him to have the confederate flag fly on the grounds of the
state capitol.  Yes.  I wish the politicians would take it down.  It no
longer flies on the capitol dome, but it stands next to the confederate
monument on the grounds.

This is a day when I am sorry to be a South Carolinian.

Ginga