[Magdalen] Scranton

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 19 02:26:27 UTC 2015

Having driven across Indiana I agree with Adam.  It was a boring journey.
Roger

     On Friday, 19 June 2015, 3:13, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

 I felt the same about my adopted home state of Tennessee. I feel pretty
much at home in this part of Virginia, it being mountainous, but I'm
always happy to see the mountains when I go to visit my kids.

I remember driving to Wisconsin when the kids were young. Adam, who was
then 12, had been sleeping much of the way through Kentucky. He roused up
and looked around as we crossed into Indiana and asked, "Where are we?"
"Indiana," I told him. "Gawd, it's flat," he said with distaste, and
collapsed back onto the seat. He never has liked flat places.