[Magdalen] Anglican Evangelicals.

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 09:51:43 UTC 2015

David

I can only answer as follows for myself  (as a member of the Diocesan
Evangelical Fellowship)

I use Cassock and Surplice and stole for HC, Funerals, Weddings and
Baptisms.

We use BCP in Magdalen and St John's and Common Worship in the other
churches - Order 1 modern language

Generally we have Ancient and Modern revised standard or BBC Songs of
Praise.

Now when I do Cafe church we have a free service loosely based on CW Order
1 Modern language and I project the songs up on an overhead projector.
Songs are  from all over the place including one from a pentecostal songbook. We
 come in mufti (no vestmants) and I play a 12 string guitar to lead
worship. We  have a band of four of us whose combined age is 280 (including
therefore 2  octagenarians)

Hope that helps

Blessings
Martin