[Magdalen] Enjoying a colleague's accent

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 14:32:01 UTC 2015

Roger

Maddy (who is Swiss) went to the Swiss German border and a new Swiss border
 guard asked her a question. She looked at him and said "Wie  bitte".   He
repeated it and she had to get the German border  guard to translate between
two Swiss!!

The Swiss border guard came form Valais which is a notoriously difficult
accent to understand.

Blessings
Martin

In a message dated 19/06/2015 13:16:20 GMT Summer Time,