[Magdalen] This, also, is South Carolina

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:30:20 UTC 2015

Thanks, Heather.  Ginga

There are two official funds.
http://www.charleston-sc.gov/index.aspx?NID=1330

Here is info on the second fund:

*Lowcountry Ministries – Reverend Pinckney Fund*

This Fund will be administered by the Palmetto Project (a South Carolina
non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of South Carolians). 100% of
the funds donated will be used in this community to support local
initiatives serving his home church, vulnerable populations and youth
projects that Reverend Pinckney was so passionate about. Decisions on the
use of these funds will be made a task force of stakeholders made up of a
member or members of Reverend Pinckney’s family, colleagues,
representatives from Emanuel AME Church and other members of our community
selected for their specific expertise. *These donations will be tax
deductible.* Donations can be made by ….

1. By sending a check to
Lowcountry Ministries – Reverend Pinckney Fund
c/o The Palmetto Project
6296 Rivers Avenue #100
North Charleston, SC 29406

2. Or by donating online at the following web site -
www.palmettoproject.org  <http://palmettoproject.org/>