[Magdalen] Listmeet follow-up

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 22:30:55 UTC 2015

Two places you really should see, Roger....Lake Superior is one. The other
is "Big Sky Country" out in Montana and South Dakota, the Black Hills, and
the northern Rockies. Both places are utterly magnificent for completely
different reasons. I wouldn't live either place, but I wouldn't miss seeing
either one.

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 5:33 PM, ROGER STOKES <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com