[Magdalen] Listmeet follow-up

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 22:53:44 UTC 2015

Roger, next year you should visit Kansas City!  The Harry S Truman
Presidential Library is very close to Old Trinity and is a fascinating
place.  A large portion of Independence around the Truman Library, the
Truman home, and the Square comprise the HST Historical District and it's
worth a visit just to see that.  Baseball, a visit to the cathedral, etc,
would make a fine memory for you.   *Deo volente* I'll still be around and
would be happy to be your unofficial tour guide.  (I cannot drive, however.)

Grace and peace,
jon