[Magdalen] Listmeet follow-up

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 21 00:01:56 UTC 2015

All suggestions are welcome.  I would expect to be driving and am not averse tito significant distances in the USA.  I think I have seen all the Great Lakes except Superior even if Huron was through the trees from the train.  I think the count of states is now 26, including IN, OH and PA which I had been through on the train in the early morning but not visited.
Baseball?  I am not sure I could ever understand it enough to appreciate it.
Roger