[Magdalen] Listmeet follow-up

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:56:35 UTC 2015

Many years ago I had a rental car which I picked up in Portland, OR and
returned in Seattle, WA. During the time I had it we traveled over the
border into Vancouver, BC. I'm quite sure that I told the rental company of
our plans and had permission to do so. Mexico OTOH is a different story and
when in Arizona I left the rental car on the US side and walked over to
Nogales, Mexico.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 8:24 AM, ROGER STOKES <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com

--

Christopher Hart