[Magdalen] Enjoying a colleague's accent

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 23:52:43 UTC 2015

But, you see, it's no longer actually flying "over" the Capitol; it's on its own separate pole on the Capitol grounds as a part of the state's history...  That's the rationale. And only an action by the legislature can order it to be lowered to half-mast. And you surely wouldn't expect them to do that for the murders of nine African-Americans, would you?