[Magdalen] Fwd: Night Lull.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 22 00:29:48 UTC 2015

My grandparents home stood on the property of the State Prison--I don't remember whether the prison moved and they got a house on the property or they were required to move and this precipitated the move to St. Paul
For me Stillwater was also the home of Loome Theological Books. They have purchased church and personal libraries from me and coincidentally of of their dealers was from my first parish, and I had baptized him. I found this out some years later, although I remained friendly with his parents, it was not until the late 80's that our paths closed again. Henry is still in the book business but not for Loome.

I can find my grandparents and my grandmother's parents listed in the director of Stillwater: the La Fleur's form the 1800's and Leon Cirou from the early 190's. H ave his naturalization certificate from 1900 and a record of Leon Ciroux's marriage to Rosa da LIma Lafleur in 1896. We had and probably still have family on both sides of the St Croix.

Joe