[Magdalen] Fwd: Night Lull.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 02:34:47 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/21/2015 8:30:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

My  grandparents home stood on the property of the State  Prison-->>>>>

Well, there is the State Prison, too, at Stillwater.

I remember it well and was on the inside a great deal moonlighting
3-M's patch testing for product allergies.  Prisoners volunteered  for
the painless procedure consisting of a few band-aid like tapes for
2-3 days until I and other dermatology resident moonlighters with
"read" them.

I believe Scott K has had a favorite bookstore in Stillwater, which
we in the residency program called "Stillwasser".  The City was
where I crossed the Saint Croix on one of my picturesque routes
from Saint Paul (where I lived) to my family home in NW Wisconsin,
about 60 miles north.

David Strang.