[Magdalen] Listmeet follow-up

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:11:25 UTC 2015

The CCdeals used to be great but the rental car companies have done fine print end runs around even normal coverage that is not their package. I still opt out using my CC and regular insurance coverage and have never had need to file but have intended to follow up with my carrier and car insurance company.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

From: ME Michaud

> One can get a credit card that covers all rental insurance without fee.
> It saves you a ton of money. AARP and AAA both offer cards with this
> feature, and there are others. FYI.

Most credit cards have such "deals." Make sure you understand any caveats, deductibles or exceptions. I've known people really burned relying on the credit card "benefit."

Cheers,
Jim //in the Hilton Garden in Manhattan and returning to Scranton later this morning''