[Magdalen] Enjoying a colleague's accent

Raewynne Whiteley raewynne1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:56:17 UTC 2015

Last night at the memorial service I attended, a state legislator made the
point that we too have historic flags in our statehouse, some with blood
and/or bullet holes on them.  Some of reside in display cases in the "Flag
Room", which has flags from 1812 through the Gulf War.  It is clearly a
historical display.  Seems to be the correct place for them, rather than
being flown.