[Magdalen] Enjoying a colleague's accent

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 24 00:38:12 UTC 2015

Indeed that is the right place for them. It acknowledges history but does nit suggest past mistakes siould guide present actions.
Roger, currently in O'Hare

     On Monday, 22 June 2015, 15:56, Raewynne Whiteley <raewynne1 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Last night at the memorial service I attended, a state legislator made the
point that we too have historic flags in our statehouse, some with blood
and/or bullet holes on them.  Some of reside in display cases in the "Flag
Room", which has flags from 1812 through the Gulf War.  It is clearly a
historical display.  Seems to be the correct place for them, rather than
being flown.