[Magdalen] Enjoying a colleague's accent

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 15:10:57 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/22/2015 10:56:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
raewynne1 at gmail.com writes:

Seems to  be the correct place for them, rather than
being  flown.>>>>

I was surfing through some television channels last night (Sunday has
slim pickens' on television, here), and I came upon that cute older  movie,
(1995) "To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything - Julie Newmar".  It's
a story of three drag queens amusingly played by some hyper-masculine
Hollywood stars, and their adventures.

I watched perhaps the latter half of the film, and was surprised to  find
the final awards ceremony hosted by famous drag queen, RuPaul,
who was draped in a Confederate Stars and Bars flag.

I concluded that was one of the more entertaining displays of the
flag I've seen.  I suspect the United Daughters of the  Confederacy
would not be pleased.

D. Strang.