[Magdalen] Saint Michael's Bells.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 18:51:25 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/22/2015 1:30:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

You  know, we just *have* to lettum in.">>>>>

A good friend of mine is a black native of New Orleans.  We were  in
Atlanta one time, and futzing in and out of some of the sizable  churches
in that City.  He later admitted to me that the experience had been  very
uncomfortable because of the way the locals in the churches had been
looking at him.  He felt that without my presence he would have been  shown
the
doors.  Jeffry was an elegant, tall, handsome young black man, and  we
were both in 3 piece suits.  You wouldn't think of this in Atlanta,  which
is essentially a black City, but there you have it.

David S.