[Magdalen] Please Pray - Shooting in Charleston, SC church

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 14:26:19 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/23/2015 10:04:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

times I  thought I might be walked out on--including last  Sunday.>>>>

The only time I walked out of a church during a sermon was about
25 years ago, when a member of the local Procathedral congregation
preached a sermon of his own.  This preacher carried a  layreader's
license, though he had not been active in that regard for years.

His sermon was riddled with theological novelties and it went from
bad to worse.  I was in the choir, and therefore my departure  was
quite public, though most assumed I simply needed to use the rest
room!

So much for making a statement.

David Strang.