[Magdalen] slow cooker pork shoulder

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:01:11 UTC 2015

When I do a piece of pork shoulder in the oven in a large covered
casserole dish, I put  chopped onion, garlic, and peeled apple under
the meat, with whole pepper, allspice and cloves sprinkled allover.
Two cups of apple cider then goes over the before placing it in a slow
oven for two - three hours. This may be too much liquid for a slow
cooker, also it's better to use a dry cider.

Regards
Lesley de Voil