[Magdalen] slow cooker pork shoulder

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:18:50 UTC 2015

It does, Scott, but what was even worse was back in the day when I worked
on the parish BBQ in the sales tent and people would come in and want to
buy an entire (cooked) pork shoulder, aka "butt". Some of them would want
it just "pulled", in big pieces, others wanted it "ground" or shredded. So
the cashier would take the ticket and holler back, "pulled butt" or "ground
butt". It was funny the first time, but after that you got used to it.