[Magdalen] Please pray

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Sat Jun 27 11:40:10 UTC 2015

When thievs stole lead from another nearby church several years ago,
they took the loot away in a stolen van. To avoid being stopped in the
middle of the night, they parked it in the nearby village. Someone
reported it to the police and when the police came, they saw that it
contained lead - so what did they do? Sherlock Holmes would have kept
watch and followed the culprits to the scrap yard where they planned to
dispose of it - but no! The police towed away the van complete with lead
and then left it for months with no further attention.

I really despair of our police.

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England