[Magdalen] Please pray

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 09:31:44 UTC 2015

Ann

Hoby had the lead from the roof taken and the police found the lead rolled
up in the back of the thieves van.

Did they prosecute. No. Why because they believed the culprits who said
they found the lead on the side of the road!!

Another time, the police found some lead thieves on the top of Hoby Church
and when challenged they said they wanted to get a closer look at the
stars. The  police didn't prosecute!!

I would half of expected the police in Leicestershire to say That 's  Ok
lads just be careful not to fall off the roof or if you do make sure you sue
th church!!!

We all have rights and feelings but NO reponsibility.

Tilney All Saints (Grade 1 listed with tower) has had the lead taken from
the North Aisle three months ago and we have had to find £25K just to put a
10  year felt covering up. Oh the congregation size: six!! So I can
sympathise with  Michael.

Blessings
Martin
-