[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sat Jun 27 13:45:12 UTC 2015

Martin, the fact is the Church has NEVER defined marriage, which is a legal, not ecclesiastical term.  The Church has administered the state understanding of marriage and has solemnized and blessed it.  So now we have a new version of the state definition of marriage, and the Church should rightfully continue to solemnize and bless it.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net