[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 14:47:04 UTC 2015

Roman Catholic clergy do not marry divorced people.

Nobody sues them (well hardly anybody). Catholics realize
the church doesn't do this and they go off to the registry
office (or to another church). And that's the way it is if you're
Catholic.

Of course the Southern Baptists don't realize that there's
already an opt-out clause in effect. And they bluster about
being forced to marry gay couples. Sheesh.

I'm still waiting for that pastor in Texas to set himself on fire
in his promised protest. As one of my friends said, "Why
bother? He's already a complete flamer."
-M