[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Gail Edwards gailedwards5.anglican at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 23:44:01 UTC 2015

I guess it's all in how we may believe ourselves to know the mind of God better than others based on our reading of Scripture.

For myself, I find abundant evidence of God's abundant, joyous, compassionate love for all of God's people - especially when give thanks for my loving and committed parish community which embraces and celebrates the love of all faithful committed relationships, when I listen to the sermons by our clergy, encouraging us to live fully and and purposefully, confident in God's goodness, mercy, justice and love. I'm blessed to be part of a community that strives daily to feed the hungry, tend the sick - to do God's work in the world.

I'll leave you to preach your understanding of Scripture - and continue to wish for you the experience of an open mind and an open heart.

Gail in Vancouver