[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 21:41:05 UTC 2015

Dear Gail

I don't have a problem with that in principle, except God has in Scripture
clearly stated at least a major part of his moral law.

And I can't preach (as I am clergy) something I believe contravenes  His
revealed will in Scripture.

I have gay friends who know my position and are still welcome in my house -
 indeed each time we are in their area (we go to Barnsdale one a year on
holiday)  we invite them to lunch or supper.

But this is a case of loving the sinner (and aren't we all?) and  rejecting
the sin (hey if you knew me better you could real my sins  off).

Blessings
Martin
----