[Magdalen] PB

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 01:08:31 UTC 2015

I loved getting to know Bp Curry when I was a nominee for Suffragan in his
diocese.  I am SO excited for the Episcopal Church in electing him as
Presiding Bishop.  I'm not sure there is a more inspiring preacher with a
vision for taking Jesus to/meeting Jesus in the streets among our bishops.
He is not the administrator, but he knows that and will have the right
people around him to take care of that part of the job.  But he will
inspire us and lead us to proclaim Jesus in ways that Episcopalians didn't
know we could.

Susan