[Magdalen] Suzie and Center Aisle

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:30:54 UTC 2015

I was a bit overwhelmed by the power of Susan's message.  How wonderful
that she was the one to be there for that young lady.  Grace and Sophia was
there -- indeed it's hard to say where it was not.  The grace that called
that lady to make her bold move. The grace imparted to Susan in the immense
privilege of being the one to answer that call.

We are used to an economy of scarcity, but the divine economy is one of
abundance, like the loving mother who opens the screen door of her back
porch and calls all the kids in for milk and cookies. And the cookies and
milk will never ever run out.

I don't understand the Eucharist at all, and am beginning to realize that I
shouldn't worry about that. It's still there. Period.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford