[Magdalen] Update on the update

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:37:47 UTC 2015

Quick update on the lunch today. It went so well that neither of could
believe it. Alex' parents were lovely. I could not have asked for a better
welcome into my new family. They want to have a reception for us at their
home in Guadalajara to introduce me (and our relationship) to the extended
family. And, they will be here in November to participate in our Blessing
ceremony. They did acknowledge that it's going to be a challenge because
Mexico hasn't made as much progress as the US on gay issues. But, they were
committed to supporting our relationship and marriage.

All-in-all, it's been an extraordinary day! Thanks be to God!

Peace, Rick