[Magdalen] Supreme Court

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 16:56:30 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/29/2015 12:36:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wmmah at stoneledge.net writes:

They did  not even need a
third party witness to their  signatures.>>>

Marriage is marriage whether fancy and gussied up or radically
simple.

My daughter had the Pontifical Solemn High Nuptial Mass, featuring
+Eau Claire, a professional choir and plainchant schola, with  soloists
from Saint Mark's Cathedral, Minneapolis, followed by a reception in
the Minnesota Alumni Club in Downtown Minneapolis.

When that marriage broke up after nine years, I told her she was on
her own.  I saw a video of this second wedding, and was amused at  the
contrast.  The wedding was beyond simple.

Two granddaughters, and 23 years later, that union is going strong.

David Strang.