[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 09:46:41 UTC 2015

Jim

Homosexuals human or mammal are not condemned per se.

At least not from my reading of the Bible.

What is forbidden is gay sex - in the same way as sex outside marriage is
forbidden for heterosexuals.

When someone comes to Christ (s)he has a cross to bear. Sometimes it means
giving up something. A man who gets converted who is in an adulterous
relationship has to break it off.

By the way, I don't believe the myth that it is an unalienable right for
everyone to be able to have sex.

Blessings
Martin
---