[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 09:54:51 UTC 2015

This is just the problem when you don't read the Law in context.

Forgive me Anne for repeating myself but my answer requires it

I believe the law can be broken into three types

1. The Ceremonial Law
2. The Law of the land (if you live in Israel) and
3. The Moral Law of God

Jesus has removed the need for the Ceremonial law and we don't live in
Israel. So the only law Christians have to adhere to is the moral law of God.
Your mixed fibres law is not a moral law of God. When God calls something
an "abomination" that is.

Blessings
Martin